There really aren't a given set of rules as much as there
1. All fandoms welcome.
2. If you take icons always credit the creator unless they say you don't have to
3. If you have a request feel free to post it. It doesn't necessarily mean it
will get filled, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
4. When asking for requests, please limit it to two per week per member so
people have time to fill the request and aren't swamped with twenty requests
from one person.
5. Do not take icons and alter them in any way unless the creator has given you
permission. (Exceptions to this are bases that are posted since bases are meant
to be used how you please)
6. Don't bring an icon here and ask for it to be altered from the state in which
you found it. (Again, unless it is a base, but you should still credit where the
base came from)
7. Unless specified by the member, we will assume any bases posted are fair for
taking and adding any design/text you wish to it. Credit should still be given
for the base though.
8. If you post an icon you created using someone elses template, please credit
the template creator in your post. (I.E. template for #4 was made by < lj user
"insert username here" > )
9. Icons posted should be of your creation only, not icons you've taken from
elsewhere. Unless that person has said share. In which case we expect credit for
that icon to go to the creator as well.
10. If you are posting icons in this community, we expect that you will post
your work. Not tease with one icon and redirect elsewhere for the other icons.
11. No unnecessary promoting. If you're posting as a cross-post that's fine, but
we ask that you don't post something along the lines of "To see my icons go
here." Posts of this nature will be deleted.
12. No flaming other members creations or the members themselves. It will not be
13. We reserve the right to remove any posts that don't comply with these rules